is coming so fast! I’m trying to think of things to give up or start doing for my 40 days, and there are a few things I’m thinking of choosing from. Pearl sent me a list, and some are honestly dumb, but some are kinda cool.
- Write a letter everyday to someone (I honestly can’t think of 40 whole people I’d want to write to, but I think if I wrote something to my close friends and family, it’d really be a nice thing for them to receive. So why not write to them more than once?)
- Cook dinner for my parents X nights a week (I really should be doing this like everyday, and I’ve been trying to. I know it’s partly an excuse but it’s also true that grocery shopping, prep work, cooking, and then cleaning drain my energy and then I’m too tired to study… which I really need to do!
- Give up the snooze button. OMG I SO NEED TO DO THIS BUT IM SO WEAK. SO VERY WEAK. I feel like I’d break this one pretty fast, knowing myself. I can give it a try?
- Maximum 1 non-homecooked meal a week. This might kill me. It shouldn’t. But it might actually.
- Give up oysters. I know, I know, “Wow, such a first world problem.” But it’s actually pretty difficult… AHAHAHA
- Give up boba drinks. I LIVE A TOUGH LIFE, OKAY?! STOP JUDGING MY NEED TO OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS >.<
- Deep clean the house once a week. HNGGGGGGG, much cleaning.
- Do a practice DAT every week. I’m not even close to ready to taking a whole test… Ochem stresses me out TTT____TTT
So I hit on my baerista today. God, he is so cute. And after my heart stopped beating a thousand beats per second, I started to think, “what if he’s a serial killer.” Wtf brain? But seriously… I literally know nothing about this guy, except that he works at least between 11-12:30PM at Starbucks and is beautiful. And his first name… which doesn’t help much.
is a hottie von hot hot. Just watched the Ice Dancing Olympics finals and happy for White and Davis, but Canada’s Scott Moir caught my eye. Oh my goodness he is one attractive dude. So I went to his wiki page, which then took me to a blog recapping the show Tess and Scott. Tessa Virtue is beautiful, absolutely gorgeous, and I’m totally rooting for these two to get together. It’d seriously be like a cheesy rom-com. They’ve been skating partners for 17 years… that’s longer than Mi’s been alive. That’s insane. But seriously, if they get together I’d be so happy. WHERE IS THIS TESS AND SCOTT SHOW AIRED?!
On another note… I got carded today…. FOR AN R-RATED MOVIE… WHAT?! Do I not look at least 17………….